Wednesday 14 March 2007

My Experiments with (Hic)... Truth

I drink only occasionally. I have seen many people drink and vomit out their dinner but I never happened to me. I was told that if you drink too much, then you would end up vomitting. So I decided to test my limit. Last Saturday night, I decided to drink the whole bottle of Smirnoff vodka 100ml. I took about 2 liters of water along. The results.

15 mins - No effect.

30 mins - Slightly feeling numb. But still well in control.

1 hour - Fully Tunn :-)). I have this feeling that I am going to throw up everything I ate along with my internal organs. I hit the bed and lie down.

2 hours - Am awake but I have lost control over my limbs. I know what is going around, but I am helpless to do anything. Try desparately not to throw up.

3 hours - I regain control of my limbs partially. Stomach is still very full. But since I can move around, I decide to take a walk and get some fresh air.

3.5 hours - Walking was a very bad idea. I hit the bed. My head is spinning. I think about a smoke but can't get up.

4 hours - I give up and go to the washbasin and vomit as I have never done before. I am completely exhausted.

4hours - 15 hours - I am in the bed always. I am completely exhausted. My stomach is cursing me. I try to sleep. I get broken sleep. Even a small sound wakes me up.

15 hours - Good Morning. I feel great - no headache - as some of my friends had suggested. I take the dogs out for a walk. Have a smoke.

16 hours - Smoking was a bad idea - I get a splitting headache and I am in a spin. I try to make some tea and have a light breakfast. I take a warm bath hoping that I would ease the pain.17 hours - after the bath I feel much better. The stomach is not grumbling anymore. I decide to go out and finish the pending work.

17.5 hours - the combination of hangover and the sun is a lethal cocktail. The headaches return. I turn back home.

18 hours - I hit the bed again. I have a sound sleep.

22 hours - I wake up - fresh - no sign of the headache. I decide to enjoy the remainder of the day.

24 hours - I feel confident that I have got over the hangover.\u003cbr\>\u003cbr\>The drink ruined the whole of my Sunday. I wow I would never try that god forsaken thing (atleast till the next weekend!! ).

This is a repost - it was posted before my blogs were deleted on 19 Feb 2007

No comments: